- Hot Lunch program will be delivered on Wednesday as opposed to Tuesday this week
- Students are required to be in their homeroom classes no later than 7:20am
- Please put your child's name on all equipment
- Boots will remain with students on the bus (only skis, snowboards, and poles will be placed in the cargo area of the bus)
- A note is required if your child is being picked up at the hill by someone other than their parent/guardian
- If students are being picked up at the hill, parents must sign out with Mrs. Armstrong or Mrs. Dolan, who will remain in the Chalet for the day
- Students are encouraged to bring extra mitts and socks, and to dress in layers (tomorrow will be COLD)
- Students are encouraged to bring plenty of nutritious snacks and water
- Skis, poles, and snowboards may be picked up from the Conference Room either Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning, or Wednesday evening. Equipment cannot be stored at school for the week between ski days.
- Students remaining at school will meet Mme Appanah in the morning at the Junior doors and engage in educational activities for the day (organized by Mrs. Tucker and Mrs. Richardson).
Grades 5-8 students will be participating in the first of 3 Ski Days tomorrow. Here are a few guidelines and requests to ensure the day is fun and runs smoothly for all:
Subscribe to Updates
Please enter your email address below and subscribe to receive an e-mail notification when something new is added to the Homework page.