- Hot Lunch program will be delivered on Wednesday as opposed to Tuesday this week
- Students are required to be in their homeroom classes no later than 7:20am
- Please put your child's name on all equipment
- Boots will remain with students on the bus (only skis, snowboards, and poles will be placed in the cargo area of the bus)
- A note is required if your child is being picked up at the hill by someone other than their parent/guardian
- If students are being picked up at the hill, parents must sign out with Mrs. Armstrong or Mrs. Dolan, who will remain in the Chalet for the day
- Students are encouraged to bring extra mitts and socks, and to dress in layers
- Students are encouraged to bring plenty of nutritious snacks and water
- Skis, poles, and snowboards may be picked up from the Conference Room either Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning, or Wednesday evening.
- Students remaining at school will meet Mme Appanah in the morning at the Junior doors and engage in educational activities for the day.
Grades 5-8 students will be participating in their last of 3 Ski Days tomorrow. Here are a few guidelines and requests to ensure the day is fun and runs smoothly for all:
Subscribe to Updates
Please enter your email address below and subscribe to receive an e-mail notification when something new is added to the Homework page.