It's that time of year again! As part of the Visual Arts program, students are asked to complete a craft entry for the 150th Carp Fair. Students are encouraged to bring in supplies from home to complete one of the following:
- Create a diorama in a shoe box depicting a rural setting.
- Draw a historical landscape where objects and figures depict foreground and background.
- Decorate 4 golf, ping pong or styrofoam balls as farm animals and display them in an egg carton
- Make a model early fight structure (Hot air balloon, Plane, Kite, etc)
- Create a split picture by cutting a (“5 x 7”) photo of yourself in half and re-creating the missing half (should be mounted on 81⁄2” x 11” – can be photo-copy of the picture)
Subscribe to Updates
Please enter your email address below and subscribe to receive an e-mail notification when something new is added to the Homework page.