Have a safe and happy Carp Fair weekend, everyone!
français: Students' 3 entries in their Journal personnel are due Monday the 30th. Good copies must be published by Friday October 4th.
Over the past 2 days, we had the opportunity to try out a simple and helpful editing software called WordQ. Students are encouraged to use WordQ while typing assignments, as it can help eliminate spelling mistakes in both French and English. We encourage you to ask your child about it. To download the software for free, please check out the following information sheet.
What are YOU teaching the world?
Thanks to all for participating in yet another successful Stonecrest Terry Fox Run! Your support of cancer research and friends and family battling cancer is truly amazing. Pledges continue to be accepted and can be made online.
It's that time of year again! Here are some of the wonderful projects created by students in F5/6A and F6A
It's that time of year again! As part of the Visual Arts program, students are asked to complete a craft entry for the 150th Carp Fair. Students are encouraged to bring in supplies from home to complete one of the following:
- Create a diorama in a shoe box depicting a rural setting.
- Draw a historical landscape where objects and figures depict foreground and background.
- Decorate 4 golf, ping pong or styrofoam balls as farm animals and display them in an egg carton
- Make a model early fight structure (Hot air balloon, Plane, Kite, etc)
- Create a split picture by cutting a (“5 x 7”) photo of yourself in half and re-creating the missing half (should be mounted on 81⁄2” x 11” – can be photo-copy of the picture)
WE DID IT! We survived!
Please sign and return the following forms:
Subscribe to Updates
Please enter your email address below and subscribe to receive an e-mail notification when something new is added to the Homework page.